Wednesday, August 24, 2011

50 Cent speaks on New Album


50 Cent has made his beef with Interscope Records public over the past few months, explaining that he and the company weren’t seeing eye-to-eye on his delayed fifth album. Speaking with MTV UK, Fif confirmed that the LP, formerly titled Black Magic, would be his last for Interscope and that he’s recorded “more than enough material for it.”

"It’s actually my final requirement. My fifth album and the final requirement for Interscope. I had some difficulties with the actual system,” he said. “There are people there that are afraid to lose their job; they’ve seen other people get fired. I think they’re afraid to make some decisions that need to be made right away, they just sit and look. […] We’ve had some conversations communicated to develop plans for different things and it’s not actually executed in the time plan that we’ve created. And I get frustrated and I start doing things, like I put the record out."

Read more at 24hourhiphop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment