Friday, July 3, 2009

MAGAZINE FRESH: MY PHOTOGRAPHER

Awe man. So this how this story unfolds. For almost a year, I was lookin' for a high caliber photographer who produced quality, consistency, and thoro ass pictures, with a specific feel, touch, and atmosphere. I found some pictures of former Roc-A-Fella Records Young Chris, that my graphic artist and a videographer had used to create some promo items for 'em. But, they didn't know who the took the pics. I asked mad ppl who took those pics, bc i saw them popping up everywhere. Magazines, Covers, The Net, etc. No One knew and gunna was impossible to reach through-out this time. A year later, a girl I knew actually told me about a shoot she had coming up, and told me to check out the site. I checked a few tabs, came across the music tab, and saw the same Young Chris Pics! I checked it out and said "Ohhhhh shit, you kno how long I been lookin' for this nigga!?" lmfao, small world man, but im pleased to say that im glad it unfolded, and Greg Haygood is my new photographer. Everyone, when you get a chance, make sure you stop by his new site to see the incredible work hes done. He's shot people like me, Jadakiss, Camp Lo, Ryan Leslie, Dilemma, Young Chris, DJ Jay Ski, Amber Rose, Playmate Kendra Wilkinson, Cassidy, Gillie Da Kid & More! So go visit www.ghaygood.com NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment