Thursday, July 2, 2009

WE PUMP HEAVY

Whaddup People. Well, I linked up with SAP Da Beat Man, Finally. He just produced my new Club Bangga "We Pump Heavy" I've gotten good responses and the streets/clubs/radio are loving it. As soon it released, London UK was already asking for it. That felt really good. It was crazy getting this record done. The original work SAP did was a track I titled "I Leak Money". We had some issues with that track, so we went into the studio and cooked up something better. Def. appreciate everyone who supported the record and those who provided positive feedback. Uncle O, Q Deezy, Shamara, Jenny G, Toshamakia, Nina Capone who must've spun it 10 times in one night, I def. appreciated that. Also Dj Alamo, Ace Mcclowd, Dj Nophrillz, Dj Shortywop, and everyone else who put it in rotation and on mixtapes. SAP produced my homie Cyssero's "In The Air", "Swag It Out" and Meek Millz "In My Bag" He's working w/ other mainstream artist so look out! Early! (Click Below to hear the record)
We Pump Heavy-DEAP (Prod. By: SAP)
(Now availanle on I Tunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, Napster & More)

No comments:

Post a Comment